Senior Manager, SEC Reporting
Senior Manager of SEC Reporting – Hybrid!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing company in Houston to bring on a Senior Manager of SEC Reporting. The Senior Manager should be a self-starter who can lead the reporting process and drive improvement initiatives. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the preparation, coordination and review of the company’s SEC filings (10K, 10Q, 8K, proxy statements, etc.) and ensure compliance with SEC reporting regulations.
- Communicate with various groups across the organization to obtain information to ensure accurate and appropriate disclosures.
- Technical accounting analysis for a variety of complex accounting topics including writing technical accounting memos.
- Be a key leader in process improvement initiatives and developing strategies and plans to ensure an efficient financial reporting process.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant business field required.
- 7+ years of years of extensive accounting experience.
- CPA required
- Strong technical accounting and SEC reporting experience
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding provides opportunity for growth and development.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $175,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google