Senior Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting – Public Biotech Company!
Ventura County, California
Senior Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
Interested in working for a collaborative and fast growing public biotech company?
We are working with an innovate biotech company, and they are looking to add a motivated Senior Manager of Technical Accounting/SEC Reporting to their growing team!
4 days in Ventura County office, remote on Fridays
What You Do:
- Responsible for technical accounting research, memos and implementation of new accounting guidance and unusual transactions
- Assist with quarterly and annual SEC filings, manage the corporate accounting close process, including review of monthly journal entries and reconciliations, as necessary
- Evaluate and implement new technical accounting standards
- Interact with the CFO and other senior level executives in support of accounting, audit, and compliance matters
- Provide cross-functional departmental support (financial & operational) in technical accounting
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 6+ years of experience – blend of public + private accounting
- CPA required
- Enjoys working in a highly fast-paced environment
- Analytic ability to identify problems and be a strong team player
- Large ERP Software experience highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that encourages growth and development! You’ll be a part of a supportive team working together to grow personally and professionally!
- Exciting Space: A leader in its Industry: Biotech – always evolving and growing! Be a part of a company that is giving back and making a strong impact to the world!
- Competitive Compensation: Strong base, bonus and equity including ample PTO, 401k match, covered health benefits & more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $150,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you’re ready to make your next career move, please send your resume to Adrianna@provenrecruiting.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google