Senior Manager Technical Accounting – Dynamic Global Tech/Entertainment Firm!
Los Angeles, California
Want to have fun where you work? We are working with a leading technology/entertainment firm looking to add a Senior Manager of Technical Accounting to their growing team. You will act as an expert on a multitude of accounting issues across various teams within the firm. If you are looking to join a creative, tech savvy environment, apply now!
*This Role Will Be HYBRID in Los Angeles*
What You'll Do:
- Lead the accounting team on a variety of technical accounting issues including, revenue recognition, variable interest entities, and more
- Collaborate with finance and tax teams on new accounting standards and their impact
- Monitor and research US GAAP and IFRS standards for operational impact
- Coordinate with international teams to ensure accounting compliance
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 7+ years of Big4/Top10 Advisory or Assurance experience
- Highly technical and operational knowledge
- Experience in a fast-paced industry preferably technology, media, or entertainment
- Strong communication skills for cross-collaboration
- CPA highly preferred
Why This Firm:
- Fantastic Culture: Consistently voted best places to work in LA!
- Great Industry: They are leaders in the entertainment/tech space
- Competitive Compensation: Above market base+ bonus and long term incentives, Unlimited PTO, Great Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k Match, Wellness fund and more!
If you're ready to join an innovative atmosphere, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!