Senior Manufacturing Technician 2nd Shift
San Diego, California
Senior Manufacturing Technician (2nd Shift) – San Diego, CA
Join a publicly traded and large biotech company on their Production team! This organization has made the news for making major scientific discoveries, something that is especially needed during these unprecedented times. Be apart of this innovation today and apply to be on the team! See more information below.
Who You Are:
- College degree preferred. High-school diploma required.
- 5+ years of experience with all electrical applications and production equipment
- Experience with power tools and related safety procedures
- You have worked in a fast paced manufacturing environment
What You’ll Do:
- Ability to be on call and provide assistance to operators with any equipment set-up or changes
- Communicate with external vendors and providers
- Perform any regular preventative maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment are under the correct regulations
Why Work Here:
- Be apart of revolutionary technology that is used to change lives
- Work with a publicly traded company
- Benefits, 401K, and optimal work environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!