Senior Medical Writer
San Diego, California
Work Arrangement: Remote
Senior Medical Writer – Remote
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team at a promising, clinical-stage biotech? They are looking to add an A-player as their next Senior Medical Writer. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build out manuscripts, clinical study reports, safety updates from various data sources
- Coordinate and oversee various documents pertaining to different molecules/projects, while soliciting feedback from all essential partners to establish and execute document strategies
- Conducts quality control checks and proofreads all necessary documents to ensure they meet customer expectations.
- Collaborating with clinical investigator authors/collaborators to facilitate document and publication development.
What You Will Need:
- M.S. or Ph.D. preferred in related science field
- Writer and Editor in medical regulatory space
- Ideally 3+ years of direct Medical Writing experience
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharma / biotech industry
- Good Publication Practices 3 guidelines
- Previous experience making processes, building out clinical templates, and authoring documents with little guidance
Why Work Here:
- Growth: the company is at an early clinical stage, which means there is a lot of growth opportunity
- Great leadership: the company has strong and supportive leaders
- Competitive package: the company offers a strong compensation package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google