Senior Mobile Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help lead and execute on a high-priority, consumer-facing initiative. This is a contract position with an opportunity for a strong individual contributor to make a big impact and help our team deliver on a high- profile project. Experience designing on 10ft platforms and connected devices is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with members of Design and Product to understand strategy and deliver work for our cross-platform Core Listener Experience.
- Deliver high-quality, on-time designs that take into account cross-functional requirements.
- Present work to Senior Leadership in Product, Engineering, and Marketing, and clearly communicate design rationale, process and decisions while collecting feedback.
- Contribute to a democratized design system, understanding global patterns and advocating for UX/UI consistency.
There are none.
- BA in UX Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience designing specifically for product UX/UI.
Requirements and General Skills:
- You have 3-5 years of demonstrated experience designing products and features; guiding team initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional partners
- You are an end-to-end designer with proven skills from ideation to wireframing, user research, prototyping and building with engineering.
- You have experience designing for consumer-facing native applications.
- You demonstrate an understanding of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles.
- You are a problem solver; you have strong analytical skills and can translate user needs into valuable user experiences.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable working with partners in technical and business roles.
- You have an understanding of how design impacts development and a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Abstract, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Knowledge of Jira and Atlassian products.
- Proficient in G Suite and Google Docs