Senior Modeling Analyst (Cash flow modeling)
Santa Ana, California
Have strong cash flow modeling experience? This well-established financial services company is looking for a Senior Analyst on their global analytics team based in Orange County. This position offers the opportunity to work on cross-functional teams as well be responsible for providing development support for multiple business lines. You will also be responsible for supporting efforts to mitigate and control operational risk. See below for more details!
Who you are:
- BS/BA with quantitative focus (Math, Engineering, etc.), and a minimum of 2 years of professional experience (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in developing cash flows for structured financial product(s) (or similar), and experience in securities/financial industry highly desirable.
- Must have proven skills in MS Excel. Scripting skills in VBA, Python or other programming languages desirable.
- Experience with SQL and/or MS Access query usage, highly desirable but not required.
What you'll do:
- Develop and test cash flow models, including validating the accuracy of current and future bond payments against prospectus supplement tables for decrement, confirming bond yields produced from cash flow models against yields provided by authorized third parties.
- Convert existing implementation and production multi-platform cash flow models to a leading edge technological platform.
- Offer the highest level of customer service by understanding overall deal structure and bond payments in order to provide internal and external clients with explanations to support cash flow model output.
- Establish the guidelines for receipt and appropriate format of underlying asset-level collateral that supports bond payments, as well as research and resolve any data accuracy issues.
- Involvement in ad hoc/special projects which support process improvement and the implementation of technology initiatives.
Why work here:
- Be surrounded by highly intelligent professionals who want to help you grow
- Experience healthy work/life balance while still being challenged with diverse and complex work
- Comprehensive compensation and benefit packages
Apply now or email your resume to email@example.com if you meet the criteria.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!