Senior Operational Internal Auditor in Financial Services (Hybrid!)
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Operational Internal Auditor – Growing Financial Services firm
Don’t miss out on this opportunity as a Senior Internal Auditor for a growing financial services company in LA! In this role, you are directly reporting to the VP, Internal Audit Manager, and will conduct operational and financial audits from start to finish. You will function as a core team member who works closely with others in the audit department as well in an advisory capacity.
Do you have:
- B.A./B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of Internal Audit or public accounting experience, (Financial Services industry is preferred, but not required)
- A CPA or CIA certification (you don’t need it, but it’s always a plus!)
- A good understanding of audit methodology and aptitude to apply your knowledge to the business overall
You do? Great – you passed the basic requirements!
In this role, you will:
- Conduct financial and operational audits from start to finish, updating management through the process
- Collaborate with various departments to promote the culture of continuous process improvement and adherence to standardized practices
- Manage audit budget and deadlines
- Develop the audit staff by reviewing their work and providing constructive criticism as well as training opportunities
Why should you work there? This company:
- Has an open door policy: They encourage diverse ideas to all kinds of problems – your input is valued.
- Is an industry leader – you’ll learn from other Auditors to Managers to Executives. You’ll work closely with people who have driven this firm’s growth over the years and learn from them how they have contributed to their company’s success
- Offers a competitive salary, great work/life balance, and PTO!
Did I spark your interest and you think you might be a good fit? Great, please send me your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!