Senior Operational Internal Auditor in Financial Services (Hybrid!)
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Internal Auditor
A mid-size bank is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor who will work on operational (no SOX) audits. The Auditor will conduct operational and financial audits from start to finish. The role is based out of Los Angeles and the work environment is hybrid.
Who You Are:
- A Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Progressive Internal Audit or public accounting experience
- A CPA or CIA certification is preferred
- A good understanding of audit methodology
What You'll Do:
- Conduct financial and operational audits from start to finish, updating management through the process
- Collaborate with various departments to promote the culture of continuous process improvement and adherence to standardized practices
- Manage audit budget and deadlines
- Develop the audit staff by reviewing their work and providing constructive criticism as well as training opportunities
Why Work Here:
- Hybrid and flexible work environment
- Industry leader – you'll learn from other Auditors to Managers to Executives. You'll work closely with people who have driven this firm's growth over the years and learn from them how they have contributed to their company's success
- Offers a competitive salary, great work/life balance, and PTO!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google