Senior or Manager – Transactions, Finance, & Accounting Consulting/Advisory
New Jersey, New Jersey
Accounting Advisory Senior or Manager – $90-130K + 30% bonus potential?
Do you have a passion for working alongside clients, helping them get through some of their most complex transactions and accounting projects? This opportunity is great if you want to work around like-minded peers and challenge yourself in a variety of industries…while being well paid! Work remote for now and have the option to travel when travel becomes possible and available. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field and a CPA required. Master's in Accounting or Tax or an MBA a plus.
- 4-8 years of progressive public accounting experience in external audit. Open to individuals with a mixture of public accounting and industry experience
- Prior exposure to mid to large public and private clients
- Must have strong technical accounting skills including experience with US GAAP and FASB rules
- Excellent communication skills for presentations and extensive phone calls with clients and staff
What you'll do:
- Work on projects such as IPO readiness, restructuring, M&A, divestitures and carve-outs, revenue recognition, lease prep, and more!
- Serve fortune 500 and other large clients on substantial engagements where your impact will be appreciated and noticed!
- Collaborate with like-minded leaders who are passionate about providing high level accounting services to their clients.
- Earn according to your value and work (paid OT)
Why work here?
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salaries and incentive plans including corporate housing, car rental, and meal stipends covered.
- Exciting Work: You'll never get bored as the role keeps you busy as you'll be challenged to continuously learn and grow.
- Inspiring management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.