Senior Payroll Accountant / Supervisor
San Diego, California
Senior Payroll Accountant/Supervisor – San Diego — $80-100K + bonus + excellent benefits
Join a San Diego company in an analytical accounting role where you will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of payroll systems within the Finance and Accounting team. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and work at company where progress and balance are encouraged. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Master's in Accounting and/or CPA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working within payroll accounting in a mid-size to large organization.
- Experience with SAP.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
What you’ll do:
- Enhance, develop and implement methods for controlling and processing payroll information.
- Perform payroll processing functions including related tax filings and weekly time card audits.
- Assist in quarter-end and year-end account payroll related reconciliations.
Why work here:
- Visibility: Executive visibility and the opportunity to work cross-functionally.
- Stability: Stable work environment in an established and growing industry leader.
- Competitive Salary/Benefits: Excellent compensation and benefits with a great blend of work/life balance.
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.