Senior Payroll Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Payroll Analyst – Remote – $70k-80k+ DOE
Join a San Diego based company in a crucial payroll role where you will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of payroll related matters. You will perform payroll related accounting and analytics and mentor other more junior members of the team. This is a great growth opportunity for someone who is ready to take their career to the next step. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and work at company where progress and balance are encouraged. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree and CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred
- 7+ years of payroll experience required, preferably in a 1000+ employee company
- Bi-weekly multi-state payroll experience required
- Experience training and/or mentoring staff required
- Experience with system implementation or enhancement required
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and process the multi-state bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with the implementation and upgrades of payroll software
- Perform audits and reconciliations of payroll related records
Why work here:
- Collaborative team and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Stable work environment in an established and growing industry leader
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a great blend of work/life balance
Please send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!