Senior Plant Accountant (Hybrid)
Senior Accountant, Midstream Operations: HYBRID
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Senior Midstream Operations Accountant with at least 3 years of experience to complement this company’s well-established team. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for reconciliation of monthly accounts receivable aging.
- Responsible for preparing monthly cash receipts and disbursements
- Invoice third parties and regulatory reporting
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Assist with preparation of monthly oil and gas revenue reports
- Assist with monthly revenue distribution
- Record revenue and post-production expense
- Reconcile measurement volumes and allocation worksheets
Who you are:
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 3+ years of midstream operations experience
- Peoplesoft experience preferred
- Advanced Excel and midstream revenue systems experience required
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!