Senior/Principal Scientist, Fermentation Process Development
San Diego, CA
Principal Scientist, Fermentation Process Development
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your leadership and process engineering skills. Your Process Development experience in combination with your leadership attitude and go-getter spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Perform in strain selection, media and feed optimization, and fermenter configuration
- Perform process optimization, scale-up, technology transfer, process characterization, and process validation activities for fermentation process development for biopharmaceutical production
- Serve as SME in technology transfer from process development to cGMP manufacturing
Who you are:
- PhD and 9+ years’ experience with Fermentation Process Development; or BS/MS with equivalent experience
- Must have extensive experience with large scale fermentation process optimization
- Must have experience working with vaccines, therapeutics, or biopharmaceuticals
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!