Senior Process Development Engineer
San Diego, CA
Sr. Process Development Engineer I/II
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in sustainability is looking to support and promote a talented Sr. Process Development Engineer II who will assist with providing bioprocess design expertise for the development and deployment of novel biobased chemical processes, The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of Chemical Engineering.
What you will do:
- Develop and scale up novel industrial bioprocesses, build bioprocess designs with the associate process models and analysis for commercialization of industrial biotechnologies.
- Process design, process modeling and techno-economic analysis using Aspen, Hysys, SuperPro, Excel, or other modeling tools.
- Key contributor to bioprocess technology selection and evaluation including unit operation optimization, scale-up/scale-down analysis including experiment design and planning and data analysis.
Who you are:
PhD degree in Chemical or Biochemical Engineering, or related field and a minimum of 7yrs of relevant industry experience
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees and a minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience may also be considered.
Expert in industrial process design, development, and optimization, including fermentation and separation.
Experience with technology transfer, scale-up, and production including evaluation of CMO equipment and capabilities and onsite support and oversight of operations at pilot, demo, and/or commercial scale.
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into more senior roles as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with sustainable and molecular biology
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!