Senior Production Technician – $45K-$60K DOE
San Diego, California
Senior Production Technician – San Diego, CA
Are you the type to take ownership of assignments to improve inefficiencies? Join a publicly traded biotech company on their Production Team where you are provided the opportunity to interact with managers all throughout the company! If you want to be a part of major scientific discoveries and innovations, apply today!
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing on a production line in a bio-med environment
- Experience working with and troubleshooting equipment and electrical systems
- Experience working in a high pace manufacturing environment supporting PMs, Engineers, Technicians, etc.
What You Will Do:
- Documenting required actions in supporting the internal facilities
- Call and assist operators with equipment set-up or changes
- Communicate with external vendors and providers to ensure productions is running smoothly
- Perform any regular preventative maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment is under the correct regulations
Why Work Here:
- Be a part of revolutionary technology that is used to change lives
- Work with a rapidly growing publicly traded company
- Benefits, 401K, and optimal work environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company in beautiful San Diego!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!