Senior Program Finance Analyst
San Diego, California
Program Finance Analyst – Newly Public Defense Company – Great Culture!
One of San Diego's defense companies is seeking a finance analyst who can bring expertise to the team. The company is on a dramatic growth path with the strong demand for its unique product offerings, and offers exciting career opportunities. Interested? Your strong background in finance combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in a government manufacturing environment.
- Project control experience is ideal. Scheduling and earned value experience a plus!
- Experience with PowerBI and PowerQuery preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct analysis including customer reporting, EAC, ETC, actuals vs budgeted, and pricing.
- Manage multiple projects at a time and work side-by-side project managers.
- Wear many hats and learn all areas of PM, finance, project control, analytics, scheduling, and pricing.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: This company just went public and is looking for people who can grow their SD practice!
- Impact: Influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice.
- Culture: Great company dynamic and culture. The company cares about their employees and others!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $80-120K, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!