Senior Project Accountant – Revenue and Billing(Hybrid)
San Diego, California
Senior Revenue & Billing Accountant – Competitive Salary, Multibillion dollar Company!
Are you looking to break into the defense tech industry? This company values its employees and is known for being stable, long-term, and encourages internal promotion. This accountant requires someone who is sharp, ready for challenge, and is willing to lead others. This is an opportunity to make an impact and establish yourself at a world renowned company. Apply now, or email email@example.com directly to get the conversation started!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in accounting or related discipline required.
- 6+ years experience in accounting, specifically billing experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel required, SAP exposure desirable.
What you’ll do:
- Review government contracts, prepare customer invoices, support government and financial audits, and complete project and account reconciliations.
- Ensure revenue recognition is in compliance with US GAAP, record journal entries (revenue, billed and unbilled accounts receivable), support month-end close, and perform special projects as assigned.
- Be involved in the research and analysis of accounting and financial data, compile data, and prepare highly complex reports.
Why work here?:
- Exposure at a multibillion dollar private company: Gain exposure to extremely successful business practices, expand your network, and establish yourself!
- Great team culture and leadership: be at a company that highly encourages a person’s goals and development, and be fully supported by strong team members who value your impact.
- Awesome perks and amenities: The campus is beautiful with full gym access, a swimming pool, and tennis courts. This company values taking care of their team!
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL