Senior Property Accountant
Los Angeles, California
Ever heard of Work/Life balance, unlimited PTO, and competitive compensation all in one opportunity? This growing company is adding a senior level Property Accountant to their highly efficient, tight knit team and is looking for someone who will be a value add culturally and with their technical expertise.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 2+ years of property accounting experience
- Experience reviewing a complete set of financial statements
- Independent, self-starter mentality
- Team player with a collaborative work style
- CPA preferred
What you’ll do:
- Utilize your strong multi-tasking skills by managing multiple residential and retail properties
- Review monthly property financials including financial reporting, bank reconciliations, and distributions
- Contribute to and maintain internal control policies relating to all company accounting matters
- Put together and maintain supporting schedules for all property balance sheets
- Ensure the accuracy of all financial transactions and reporting
Why work here:
- 40 hour work weeks! Unlimited PTO!
- Supportive Senior Management who mentor, train, and create relationships
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
For confidential consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com or call me @ (310-998-7681)
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.