Senior Property Accountant
Los Angeles , California
Senior Property Accountant – Prestigious Investment Management Firm
Our client, a distinguished Real Estate Investment Firm, is looking to hire two Senior Property Accountants to their growing team in Phoenix and Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to get name brand recognition while working closely with industry leaders. Not to mention a chance to be a part of a stellar team with a strong focus and dedication to professional growth!
This role is a consulting position initially but will become a permanent position. You will be responsible for overseeing day to day accounting and financial reporting, including all real estate assets and funds within the assigned portfolio.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare budgets and financial reports; and reconcile and verify all entries to income statement accounts and balance sheet.
- Execute daily functions such as expense reimbursements, cash deposits, update gross sale reports, prepare lender reporting for specific assets and handle payable invoices.
- Manage month-end closing reports for select property portfolios.
- Assist with gathering all additional financial information for other departments, including but not limited to Consultants, Investments and Asset Management.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of property accountant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Experience working in the private equity and real estate industries, specifically in commercial real estate preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, strong focus on Word and Excel
- Exhibits an understanding of Yardi, J.D. Edwards, MRI or similar software
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting
Why Work Here:
- Entrepreneurial environment with a focus on collaboration and growth
- Subsidized lunches
- Opportunity to expand and develop your technical and professional capabilities and skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.