Senior Property Accountant
This growing real estate company is looking for motivated accounting professionals who want to participate and assist in not only the primary responsibilities of property/corporate accounting, but also in building out strong procedures and continuously improving processes!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of corporate accounting experience assisting in a full month-end close process
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines and ad hoc projects
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn!
What you'll do:
- Ensure accurate and timely AP and AR, input and review journal entries while mentoring junior staff through an efficient month end close, including preparing reconciliations
- Assist in accruals, prepays, revenue recognition, aging reconciliations, and P&L comparison reports
- Coordinate with investor relations on monthly and quarterly investor distributions and other required lender reporting
- Communicate with external CPA firm in preparation and filing of multi-state tax returns
Why work here:
- Be a part of something bigger: This accounting team is growing and wants you to grow with them. Help enhance the team by providing proactive suggestions and improvements to your accounting process.
- Work/Life Balance! Be responsible to your team and to yourself, so everyone can enjoy working in a collaborative and positive environment.
- Strong leadership: Experience working directly with the Controller and glean critical skills from her expertise in the industry.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!