Senior Property Accountant
Fort Worth, Texas
Senior Property Accountant:
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your real estate accounting career? If so, we may be a great fit for you! This well-established company in Fort Worth is looking to add a Senior Property Accountant to their team. You will focus on month-end close, bank recon, and work directly with high level individuals. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Prepare month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements for assigned properties
- Complete analysis of financial results and highlighting results to property management and owners
- Oversee cash management for assigned properties
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed
- Serve as a point of contact for external auditors for assigned properties
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of property accounting experience within commercial or multi-family
- Strong understanding of month-end close and full accounting cycle
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to Kailin Britton firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!