Senior Property Accountant
Work Arrangement: In Office
Senior Property Accountant:
If stability and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the Real Estate industry is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Property Accountant, who will be in charge of managing a portfolio of commercial clients. The ideal professional will have at least three years of experience within commercial property accounting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Complete month-end closing procedures including analysis of the general ledger activity and supporting schedules/calculations for assigned portfolio in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare calculation of annual CAM reconciliations
- Prepares monthly financials that includes a trial balance, balance sheet, budget comparison report and other financials and support schedules accurately and timely within the assigned due dates with very few errors or mistakes.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations to ensure general ledger integrity.
- Reconciles accounts receivable and aged delinquency report monthly and tracks any miscellaneous accounts receivable items for collection and proper accounting.
- Cash management to include the review of weekly payables and reconciling cash logs.
- Ensure all project-level internal and external financial reporting deliverables on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis are accurate, timely, and comply with reporting guidelines prescribed by the residents.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- 3+ years of experience with commercial property accounting
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment. Flexibility is important.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
Why work here?
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Competitive benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at NMathews@provenrecruiting.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!