Senior Property Accountant
Senior Property Accountant – Commercial – $75-85K DOE
Are you a Senior Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? Join one of our most prominent clients in Commercial Real Estate who is looking for a Senior level Property Accountant to oversee one of their most important portfolios. This is a company that is continuing to grow and has promoted two people on the team recently. You can immediately be a leader in this group!
Who you are:
- Senior Level Property Accountant or strong Staff level Property Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- MRI software experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience (2+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and mentor younger accountants
What you'll do
- Communicate with property managers, regarding all aspects of property accounting areas, including property budget preparation, tenant payments, lease review and CAM analysis
- Process A/P and weekly check run for check signers, including all backup documentation and filing
- Book journal entries and perform GL Account reconciliations
- Review and understand tenant lease agreements
- Prepare deposits of cash and checks and make bank deposits
- Complete Bank Reconciliations to be reviewed by the Controller
- Responsible for completing tasks associated with the preparation of annual audits and tax filings
- Perform cash management functions
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the Controller
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! Two Accountants in this group have been promoted in the last 6 months, team has doubled in size
- Work life balance! Flexible hours (outside of close) and potential work from flexibility
- Culture! Family oriented. Sophistication of an established group but has the smaller company feel.
What to do now:
If you're interested in the role and feel as though you meet the qualifications we'd love to hear from you! Please send your resume to Adriana Melendez at email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $75,000 to $85,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google