Senior Research Associate – Cloning
San Diego, CA
Sr. Research Associate II
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in sustainability is looking to support and promote a talented Sr. Research Associate II who will assist with High Throughput Cloning. The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of molecular biology for cloning of relevant genes into various single-gene and multi-gene DNA constructs using a high-throughput, automated platform.
What you will do:
- Isolates, clones, and sequences DNA.
- Generates complete annotated plasmid maps for all DNA constructs.
- Performs PCR experiments and uses prepared templates for cloning.
Who you are:
- BS/MS in Molecular/Cell Biology or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with bacterial cloning techniques
- Knowledge of GLP and/or GMP experience preferred
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into more senior roles as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with sustainable and molecular biology
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager
- with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!