Senior Revenue Accountant
San Diego, CA
Senior Revenue Accountant – Publicly Traded Company – San Diego, CA!
Rare opportunity: join an established San Diego company with room for upward mobility! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the higher-level executives. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high-level view of the business in order to launch yourself into a successful career.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and review journal entries, reconciliations, and transactions specifically related to revenue.
- Help with SOX compliance and testing.
- Utilize knowledge in financial close processes, financial statement preparation, and accounting practices and principles to assist in technical accounting transactions.
- Drive top line revenue!
Who you are:
- Degree in Accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of accounting experience at a Big4 or Top 10 firm or in a revenue related role.
- Working experience with ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, or etc.
- Experience working in a SOX environment.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that work shouldn’t take over your life, and that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!