Senior Revenue Accountant
Senior Revenue Accountant: Hybrid Schedule
Revenue Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact alongside a fantastic team of motivated accountants. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Review complex software, service, and collaboration contracts and schedule revenue recognition in accordance with US GAAP, ASC 606, and/or ASC 808
- Oversee Cash Reconciliation Process
- Work closely with the Finance, and Billing teams
- Perform monthly and quarterly close procedures
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and projects as necessary
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business-Related field required
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in Revenue Accounting
- Experience researching, applying, and documenting accounting rules
- ERP experience is required
Why work here?
- Hybrid Work Schedule: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!