Senior Revenue Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Revenue Recognition Accountant – Consulting – San Diego, CA
A publicly traded technology company is looking for a Senior Accountant, who specializes in Revenue Recognition, to join their operations. This is your chance to be a part of a flourishing organization and be a key figure in maintaining revenue processes. Apply today to begin your next exciting opportunity at a place where team culture and strong mentorship are promoted!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50-$55 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance; CPA highly preferred.
- 4+ years of accounting experience; sound knowledge of revenue accounting in a public setting.
- Prior background utilizing Oracle, Blackline, or other robust ERP.
What You’ll Do:
- Support monthly revenue related tasks and analysis including monthly revenue close process (e.g., reconcile revenue, revenue accruals, and reserves).
- Work with external auditors to ensure the company is compliant with ASC 606 principals.
- Work closely with management and teams to support accurate reporting.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!