Senior Revenue Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Revenue Accountant – Global Technology – San Diego, CA
A publicly traded technology company is looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant who ideally has strong revenue experience to join their operations. This is your chance to be a part of a flourishing organization and be a key figure in maintaining revenue processes. Apply today to begin your next exciting opportunity at a place where team culture and strong mentorship are promoted!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance; CPA and/or public accounting experience highly preferred
- 3-6+ years of accounting experience; sound knowledge of revenue accounting required and open to revenue experience within a public setting
- Prior background utilizing Oracle and Blackline is ideal
What You’ll Do:
- Support monthly revenue related tasks and analysis including monthly revenue close process (e.g., reconcile revenue, revenue accruals, and reserves).
- Keep up-to-date with the latest accounting standard announcements and updates issued by governing organizations (FASB, SEC), and incorporate them as necessary into existing company policy.
- Create the safeguards required to guarantee that revenue projections, deferred revenue balances, and the execution of revenue accounting are in compliance with company policy and GAAP.
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $105-115k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!