Senior Scientist – Immunology
San Diego, California
Senior Scientist, Immunology, salary is 130K-170K
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Scientist who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines.
The ideal professional will have a strong background in flow cytometry assay development and cell analysis and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Protein detection assay development via multiple means such as Flow cytometry, ELISA and derivative technologies.
- Molecular assay development and qualification including PCR and derivative technologies.
Who you are:
- PhD in immunology, molecular biology, or related scientific field.
- 3+ years of experience in the field of immunology, molecular biology, or related scientific fields
- Proficiency with cell culture, including mammalian cell lines and ideally immune cells
- Extensive experience in techniques such as Flow cytometry, ELISA, and molecular assays is required.
- Experience in data analysis software including FlowJo and GraphPad Prism.
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $170,000 per year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on
qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google