Senior Software Developer in Test
Senior Software Engineer in Test:
Leader without a team? This pioneer company in the financial industry is looking to support and promote a talented Senior Software Developer in Test Engineer who will be in charge of automation and testing software. The ideal professional will have a strong background in CI/CD, QA/Automation/SDET experience and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. A strong background in Financial Services will give you the edge you need to succeed in this unique role.
What you’ll do:
- Utilize both internal and open source tools to conduct automation tests
- Review user interfaces to ensure uniformity throughout multiple platforms
- Collaborate with developers to discern product architecture and features
- Conduct, maintain and create test cases & test plans with data scenarios
- Work on an Agile team to deliver amazing bug free software!
Who you are:
- 4+ years of SDET/QA Engineer experience
- 3+ years of in-depth test technology, methodology and process expertise
- Write complex queries in SQL
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!