Senior Software Engineer
San Diego, California
Senior Java Engineer – San Diego
Want to make a difference and disrupt an industry within an innovative and collaborative environment? We are seeking an experienced Senior Java Engineer to design and develop all layers software to support key organizational initiatives. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Software engineer with 7+ years of experience designing and developing full stack enterprise applications using Java, Web2.0, Bootstrap, Spring, SQL, SOAP & REST Web Services, Tomcat, and Azure Cloud Platform
- Passionate about greenfield development and using modern tools to scale cloud-based environments in agile development
- Strong understanding of application design and development principles
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop enterprise applications throughout entire SDLC in a high performing collaborative team
- Utilize Object Oriented Design principles and design patterns in creating system level and HIPAA compliant solutions
- Build Responsive UI and provide ad-hoc support of databases, applications, and tools
- Function as SME to make recommendations to IT management for the adoption of new technology, industry best practices, and streamlining processes
Why work here:
- Opportunity to do greenfield development within a fast-paced innovative environment
- Competitive compensation including tuition reimbursement and bonuses
- Benefits start on day 1 and include options for Flexible Savings Account, Health Savings Account, and EAP
- Central San Diego location with 100% current remote work
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing and recent division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!