Senior SOX Consultant
San Diego, California
Professional Services Advisory Firm – Senior Consultant, SOX
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary, perfect for someone looking for their next job after public accounting. Ample opportunity for growth and skill development. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar field
- 3+ years at a Big 4 firm having worked on risk and compliance related to SOX
- Ability to obtain CPA license within 12 months of starting (this company provides extensive resources and support in this area)
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to adapt to unexpected changes in timelines
- Experience turning complicated issues into easy-to-understand language to help guide clients
What you’ll do:
- Work in teams to tackle challenging SOX projects
- Create process narratives and conclude on the effectiveness of key controls
- Act as the primary contact with clients and respond to client needs
- Balance multiple projects, while maintaining constant progress
Why work here:
- Supportive Leadership: The opportunity to directly report to a devoted and collaborative team with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Culture is Key: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an excellent base, bonus, and incentive package, including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401k match, etc.
Please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to be challenged in an environment that values work-life balance.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!