San Diego, California
Senior/Staff Accountant – Financial Services – Award Winning Company
A mid-sized financial services company in San Diego is looking to hire a Staff or Senior Accountant to add to their growing and established team. They are looking for an intelligent up and comer who is ready for an exciting but challenging opportunity and who is dedicated to providing a quality work product. Apply Now!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree preferred within Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with desire to be a CPA.
- 3-5 years of full cycle accounting experience preferably within financial services or similar industry.
- NetSuite software experience is required.
- Strong communication skills as you'll work with high various levels of people.
- Desire to wear many hats and support other teams when needed.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic.
What you'll do:
- Perform the month end close and maintain the G/L throughout the month (journal entries, complex reconciliations, etc…)
- Participate in annual and monthly financial reporting.
- Provide audit support, and perform ad hoc projects and analysis as required.
- Work cross functionally with various leaders in the organization.
Why work here?
- Leadership: Unique opportunity to be an individual contributor that makes an impact.
- Wear many hats: You'll never get bored as the role keeps you busy but effective.
- Work/life balance: You are rewarded each day knowing your manager respects your time away from work as well.
Please email your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude, and want to work on a great team in a great location.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.