Senior Staff Accountant
san diego, ca, California
Senior Staff Accountant – Non-Profit – San Diego
Want to make a difference in the San Diego community? One of San Diego's large non-profits focused on the homeless population is seeking a strong Senior Staff Accountant who can bring expertise to the team. Interested? Your strong background in Accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field required
- 2-5+ years of progressive accounting experience, CPA a plus!
- Strong knowledge of accounting concepts including journal entries, reconciliations, and month end close.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month-end close activities including journal entries, reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Oversee/audit the work of 8-10 properties from outsourced accounting
- Assist with month end and year end
Why work here:
- Impact: make a positive impact on the San Diego community
- Close knit team: enjoy working in a causal fun environment
- Work life balance: standard 40 hour work week with flexibility
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 70k-80k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!