Senior/Staff Accountant – Real Estate
San Diego, California
Staff / Senior Accountant – Real Estate – San Diego
Do you have the drive to jump start your career at an exciting & growing Real Estate investment company? In this accounting position, you will wear many hats and interface with senior leadership in support of the company’s accounting and finance function. Apply today if you are ready to make a difference!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 2-4 years of accounting experience with either property accounting experience in the Real Estate industry or 1-2 years of Public Accounting experience with real estate clients
- Strong understanding of GAAP accounting and financial statements.
- CPA track strongly preferred
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the monthly close by preparing journal entries and reconciliations
- Support and collaborate on property accounting and asset management
- Perform Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable as appropriate
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analyses as needed in this evolving role and growing company
Why work here:
- People: Work with a small, dynamic team of entrepreneurs including a CFO who is a CPA and has a strong public accounting upbringing
- Growth: Learn a lot about running small business by wearing many hats and being close to the deals.
- Environment: Brand new office close to the beach
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more. I look forward to helping you and sharing more details about this role. Thanks!
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!