Senior/Staff System Test Engineer
Senior/Staff System Test Engineer – Tempe:
Are you looking for your next opportunity where you can work on meaningful and innovative DoD projects and work with a top- notch team? If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Create test solutions for new innovative products
- Work alongside different teams to integrate and test systems
- Develop test plans and procedures to perform requirements verifications
- Write software to automate hardware testing
Who you are:
- 8+ years of experience working in systems integration and hardware testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- Prior experience with production testing, test instrumentation and RF
Why work here?
- Team environment: Work cross-functionally with different teams that will help you grow and learn from others
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Work environment: The company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees . They offer a casual but professional work environment, a state-of-the-art facility, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, as well as other health-related incentives.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Claudia Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!