Senior State and Local Tax (SALT) Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Tax Analyst – Large, Public Company – San Diego
Are you looking to join a high caliber team at a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as a Senior Tax Analyst? This opportunity could be for you! This is a great opportunity to work for a large and established company in San Diego with ample room for career development and growth. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 3-6+ years of progressive tax experience within a public or industry accounting position
- Knowledge and experience working with state and local taxes and/or indirect taxes preferred
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll do:
- Prepare tax returns focused on sales and use, property, state and local tax
- Research and identify tax exemptions, abatements, refunds, and more
- Help company with overall indirect tax and SALT strategy
- Reconcile accounts and prepare journal entries to assist the accounting team
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- A-player team: join a team made up of numerous ex-Big 4 professionals or CPAs
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!