Senior Stock Plan Administrator
San Diego, California
Stock Plan Administrator – Great Company Perks – San Diego or Orange County (Remote)
Come join an innovative and rapidly growing healthcare company located in San Diego as a Stock Plan Administrator! This is the crucial role for the organization with a lot of visibility as you would be the go-to person for equity grants, option exercises, tax calculations, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Streamline stock administration function by improving and introducing best practices with effective controls, automate routine work streams and paperwork processes.
- Prioritize and answer requests from employees/management in regards to stock plan services, enrollment, and transactions.
- Collaborate proactively with HR, legal, tax, payroll, and accounting to implement and address equity compensation matters.
- Prepare quarterly and annual disclosures with respect to stock plans and stock-based compensation expense.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in administration of equity plans in a large public company.
- CEP designation preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of equity plans and various equity types required.
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm to drive results and collaborative with various internal teams.
- Attention to detail, analytical, and project management skills.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!