Senior / Supervisor – Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Financial Analyst – San Diego
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Sr. Financial Analyst professional with 4+ years of experience to complement this company’s well-established team of FP&A professionals. You’ll be working closely with the Director of Finance to ensure the corporate forecast and budget is done efficiently. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark
on this people-first company. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. MBA or Master's a plus.
- 4-7 years of related financial analysis or accounting experience. Public accounting and defense (DoD) experience a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Financial modeling a plus.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analysis with corporate FP&A team.
- Manage creation of monthly and quarterly financials for senior leadership team.
- Work with various business units to drive business planning and operations process.
- Create dashboards and financial models for improved financial review.
- Utilize analysis to help drive strategic decision making with leaders.
Why work here?
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive base pay and bonus as well as every other Friday off.
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.