Senior/Supervisor – Internal Audit – Analytics
San DIego , California
Senior/Supervisor – Internal Audit – Analytics – San Diego
Competitive salary AND job growth. We’re looking for a skilled Big4 audit professional with 5-8 years of experience who'll be working with the Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services team with a focus on data analytics. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Statistics
- 4-8 years of progressive Big4 audit experience including at least 2 years of data analytics experience
- Strong understanding of internal audit, risk assessment and using data analytics to analyze controls
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, good work ethic and multi-tasking abilities
What You Will Do:
- Serve as the data analytics point person on a new and improved internal advisory team where you will get involved in risk assessment, audit planning, deficiency impact reviews, control testing and more
- Work cross functionally with the business to analyze business process controls and provide opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies
- Identify ways to use data analytics to improve risk assessments, audits and overall remediation
- Spearhead the use of new data analytics tools and research and implement best practices related to data analytics
Why Work Here:
- Culture: collaborative and innovative work environment that offers rewards and challenges
- Growth: creativity is valued and employees are given the ability to grow professionally and personally through a company wide rotation program
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including flexible PTO, excellent health benefits and equity
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.