Senior Tax Accountant
Los Angeles, California
Our client represents A-list celebrities in the entertainment industry, using their almost 30 years of business management experience to advise ultra high-net worth individuals on their personal finances, closely-held businesses, and investment opportunities.
Right now, they are seeking a highly qualified Tax Accountant to join their growing tax department. You will be responsible for preparing tax returns, reviewing returns, various tax projects, and providing complex tax advice for these high net worth individuals and their businesses. If you're looking for somewhere you can invest in long-term with more reasonable hours than public accounting while still feeling challenged by your work, keep reading and apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- 4+ years of public accounting experience preparing tax returns for high net worth individuals, S-Corps, and LLCs
- CPA preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information and tax laws
Why work here:
- Flexible working hours: Experience autonomy over your work flow so you can be the most productive and efficient you can be
- Open door policy: Supportive management who encourage you to ask questions, have an open door policy, and collaborate on a daily basis
- Growth opportunity: This firm regularly promotes from within and helps you develop the skills you need to progress in your career
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!