Senior Tax Accountant
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Senior Tax Associate:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading DFW company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Senior Tax Associate to help grow their team. The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of tax experience and is a CPA or is CPA eligible. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare federal and state tax filings
- Post GL entries and compile financial statements
- Conduct tax research and prepare memorandums
Who you are:
- 3- 5 years of relevant tax accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Eligible
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment! This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Supportive leadership! You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- High-growth environment! This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!