Senior Tax Accountant
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Tax Accountant – Los Angeles- $80-105k base plus bonus
Are you a tax professional looking for a more collaborative culture or better work/life balance? A leading business management firm is looking to add a Senior Tax Accountant to their growing tax department. In this role, you will be responsible for multi-state, individual, and business tax return preparation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- A CPA license is strongly preferred
- Experience with corporate, S corporation, partnership, individual, non-profit, and trust tax returns
What You’ll Do:
- Preparation of tax returns: corporate, S corporation, partnership, individual, gift, fiduciary, and private foundation
- Communicate with government agencies in regards to client tax notifications
- Assist in tax research
- Maintain an understanding of general accounting for client business’ (income tax returns, trial balances, adjusting journal entries, preparing deposits and disbursement requests)
Why Work Here:
- 100% of medical benefits are paid for
- Great work-life balance (40-45 hours a week)
- A boutique firm with a down-to-earth culture
What Does This Position Pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $105,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Ciaran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!