Senior Tax Accountant- Sales & Use
Sales & Use Tax Accountant:
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Tax professional who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join an established company that is accelerating its presence in the U.S. As one of the key Tax professionals in the group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to the bottom line.
Who You Are:
- Experienced Staff level Tax Accountant/Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or another related field and advanced certifications (CPA, CFA, CMA preferred)
- 3+ years of multi-state tax experience within manufacturing, financial services, private equity, or public accounting required
- Advanced Excel and ERP skills (QuickBooks, SAP, NetSuite, etc.)
What You Will Do:
- Coordinating and managing projects, while providing real-time tax data and analytics to streamline reporting
- Prepare tax returns focused on sales and use for state and local
- Assist in month end close, system implementations, and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Ensure returns comply with company’s local, state, and federal accounting, tax regulations
Why Work Here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial setting. The company is established yet this role is being hired at a key time in the company's evolution into the U.S. market
- Stellar benefits! Attractive compensation package with bonus and strong benefits package
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key executives who are accessible to help and teach
What to do now:
Please send your resume directly to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!