Senior Tax Advisor
Charlotte , North Carolina
Senior Tax Advisor:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your tax skills in a high-support environment. Your US GAAP experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting tax projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and file complex tax returns on behalf of clients
- Compile supporting financial statements and documents
- Review returns prepared by junior accountants
- Assist with federal and state tax audits
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies
- Perform tax research, staying up to date on changes
Who you are:
- 10+ years of relevant tax accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA Eligible is preferred
- Knowledge and working experience of ASC 740
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment! This is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Supportive leadership! You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- High-growth environment! This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!