Senior Tax Analyst
San Diego, California
Sr. Tax Accountant – Government – Stable and Wear Many Hats!
Join a leading publicly traded San Diego technology company as a Tax Senior in the Company's corporate headquarters. In this Tax Senior position, you will work with the Senior Tax Manager to help with the company's overall tax strategy and planning. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree within Accounting, Tax, Finance or related degree. CPA preferred.
- 2-6 years of tax accounting experience preferably with at least 2+ years within public accounting. C-corporation tax experience is a must.
- Experience with tax compliance and tax provisions (ASC 740).
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work well independently.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and review the provision (ASC 740), corporate federal and state tax returns, and sales and property tax returns.
- Assist with internal controls and tax related M&A activities.
- Work on various different tax related deliverables outside of compliance and provisions.
Why work here?
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager
with a reputation for building successful leaders.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!