Senior Tax Analyst
San Diego, California
Corporate Tax Senior — $80K-110K DOE – San Diego
Join an established San Diego public company as a Senior Tax Analyst where you will work with global tax teams to prepare corporate tax compliance including oversight of ASC 740. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged at a growing company and be well-rewarded for your efforts in a balanced environment! Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting with a Masters in Tax or Accounting preferred
- CPA with 5-7 years of progressive corporate tax experience
- Strong corporate tax software skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns along with some foreign tax credit calculations
- Engage with tax teams to prepare corporate tax compliance on a quarterly and annual basis and oversee ASC 740 compliance
- Perform ad-hoc tax projects
- Provide mentor-ship and review work of more junior members of the tax team
- Participate in tax audit support
- Assist with foreign tax credit calculations
Why work here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an established industry
- Great team: people make a difference, great team culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for leadership, exceed within the team, growth within the company
Learn more! Send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.