Senior Tax Analyst
San Diego, California
Senior Tax Analyst – Public Defense Company, San Diego / Hybrid
Join a leading publicly traded San Diego defense company as a Senior Tax Analyst at the Company's corporate headquarters. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required. CPA preferred
- 3-5 years of corporate tax experience in public accounting and/or multinational company
- Tax provision (ASC 740) experience required in addition to proficiency in Excel
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the preparation of the company's quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Play a key role in the preparation of the company's income tax returns
- Learn and grow by assisting with tax research and tax planning for a large public company
Why work here?
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Growth: This role will give you tax experience from a large public company in an attractive industry in San Diego
Please send your resume to Martin at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!