Senior Tax Analyst
Senior Tax Analyst – 80% Remote!
This healthcare company is one like no other, as at the forefront of everything they do is the care and compassion for their patients. This mission driven company has grown exponentially in the past couple of years, and is in the lookout for a new Senior Tax Analyst. We're looking for a candidate with strong communication skills and tax background ready to jump into a fast-paced environment to learn and master new skills. Apply now to join the team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- CPA and/or actively working towards it.
- 4+ years of tax experience (specifically partnership)
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting firms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What you'll do:
- Prepare, analyze, and review partnership taxes/transactions in a relatively high-volume environment
- Work cross-functionally to resolve discrepancies with and provide in depth tax research to support findings
- After a busy season focusing on special projects
Why work here:
- 80% Remote! The team goes to the office once a week, and is your decision to go more often! Enjoy the balance to work from home while still having the camaraderie of a fun team.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $100,000 per year DOE. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.