Senior Tax Analyst – Indirect
San Diego, California
Senior Tax Analyst – Tech – $80k-$100K DOE
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Sr. Tax Analyst. The team is bursting with highly-experienced ex-Big 4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 3-6+ years of progressive Tax experience, primarily state and local taxes
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Prepare tax returns focused on sales and use, property, state and local tax
- Research and identify tax exemptions, abatements, refunds
- Reconcile accounts and prepare journal entries
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business!
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!